Class of 1972 50th Reunion Planning
We had a Zoom reunion committee meeting for North High School 50th Class Reunion on Thursday, April 29, 2021. One of the things discussed, we need to get a date set. It is hard to look for a venue when we do not have a date. We discussed this at length and believe one of these 3 dates would be best. If you would please choose which date would work best for you. Please let us know your choice that would be great.
- If you are a member of the Facebook group Sherry said she could institute a poll so you could vote there.
- If you are Not on Facebook, not a problem. You can do one of these options, they are in no particular order any would be great:
- use the comment section at the bottom of this post
- the contact us form for the website
- email me
Here are the dates that were discussed:
- July 23, 2022
- August 20, 2022
- September 17, 2022
Deb Miller-Baldwin, Larry Ricketts and I are going to meet and look at a couple of venues. It was also discussed about blocking out rooms for those coming from out of town. We will check to see if we can get a block of rooms at one of the local Venus. We have created a list of other venues that we are looking at but for now the date is the most important.
We are looking to reach all or our classmates. This is our 50th reunion and is a big one! Please reach out to your contact list. As a side note I want you to understand https://www.darrelbaker.com does not contain any of your personal information, well other than your name. I have never stored your information there. So far we have a count of:
- 93 Classmates with a good email and a verified address
- 2 Classmates that have asked not to be contacted
- 56 Classmates who are deceased.
If you have not already, go to the classmates list. Please make sure your name is spelled correctly, and is in the correct color. If you have not done these things please click the button.
I am looking forward to seeing you at the next reunion. Please Vote!!!